Friday, August 26, 2011

Like Elfquest? Then you will like this!

6500 pages of Elfquest online.

I liked the Elfquest comics and fully intend to begin reading them again at the site above (I will not retrieve my collection nor would I if I could get to it easily). If you have not read them, I would suggest beginning with the first set. Some of the latter stories and art are mediocre. Much later in the series, I recall good stories and art making its appearance again. But I could be wrong as it has literally been a decade since I opened an Elfquest book. I also missed a lot of the latter stories (90s) so am not terribly well versed in them.

Read, enjoy etc.


No comments:

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...