Saturday, June 09, 2012

We've been off kilter for about a week, wandering around the Beaches of southern Alabama; enjoying a little sun and surf. I forgot how much I enjoyed the surf. So to bring the Troll Den back to life I'm going to kick out some cosplay photos! Enjoy!


Is that Witchblade with the purse?

Weren't those shoulder pads popular in the 80s...I was in a haze for the better part of that decade, but I seem to remember giant shoulders.


Wow. Rescue me.


Finally! A cool vulcan!

What's up with all this dude's armor? I think men most not have the dexterity that women do, because women never seem to need all this armor...running around in bikinis and the like!

WTF? That gun is out of this world!

No comments:

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...