Tuesday, February 12, 2013

TLG Heraldry

I've long since wanted to establish a coat of arms for the company. We've had several company logos over the years and many more pitched designs that we passed over. The company's defacto colors are orange and black, the orange being a deep and rich as opposed to bright and shiny. 

I'm not real good at heraldry, meaning to say, I'm not versed in the terminology of the designs. I know a  "charge" is the animal or device on the heraldry, and I like the Chevron. I like the 2-headed eagle device as well. 

Not sure what I would want. Probably two creatures, a griffon and something or the other, holding up a shield with the motto beneath the shield. Or maybe two trolls holding up the shield . . . not as noble perhaps. 

No comments:

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...