Monday, September 16, 2013

Batman, Sups, Robin

I'm not even sure what to say about this, other than I'm about 90% sure it a hoax.

A picture popped up over the weekend showing Justin Bieber holder a script for Batman/Sups movie with his name stamped on it. The implication being that he might be reading for Robin.

Deadline

I don't care about Beiber one way or the other, just don't want Robin in the movie. Batman too, for that matter. Another Superman movie would be just fine with me. I need no more belly aching about how horrible the world is and how hard it was for Bruce Wayne to grow up because his parent danced with a devil on a pale moon night.

Just do this . . . .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ugh, Robin.
Honestly, I don't understand how Batman could even be a remote challenge for Superman. Then again, I don't read comics... Perhaps there's a weird caveat in their relationship. But Batman is human and far from invincible. Superman, barring kryptonite, IS invincible. I don't understand how Batman could be a threat.
And then of course, there's the WHY. Both are good guys, no...?

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...