Saturday, March 15, 2014

My worthless scenery day

I was sorta excited about being able to get to some scenery work today. I had to hours uninterrupted to work on something. Well, ell, that did not turn out well. I had thought my stuff was collected in one area. I moved last year and moved office about three months ago. In the process of those moves my hobby stuff got moved around, mixed up, lost and then found and stuck hither and non as space and priority dictated. The hobby stuff is spread out in not one area, not two places, not even three or four, but it is spread out from my mom and dads house, to steve's house, to my 'reorganized office', basement and garage.

Ugh, maybe, I'll just organize first. It's like I have too much stuff and too little space.

 

 

No comments:

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...