Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Bat vs Sups & Wonder Woman

You know, I enjoyed the Batman vs. Superman movie somewhat. It wasn't as bad as I feared, but I thought it was far too predictable. And by that I mean extraordinarily predictable. Really, Batman, the super genius should have figured out Lex's plan before the fight and planned to stage the whole thing with Sups, or perhaps Sups should have spoken faster just before the fight began.

Let me know what you think in the comments!

In any respect, it was a good flick, but I have to say, on what we are seeing coming out of Comic Con this year, it PALES in comparison to the Wonder Woman!


HOLY TROLL LORD! That looks good.

2 comments:

Oscar Iglesias said...

Mixed feelings.

Story seems interesting, but WW... well... she's more a model in cosplay than a real amazon :(

Troll Lord said...

LOL

Hopefully the movie can tackle that impression some. I've always loved WW, particularly the George Perez material.

Steve

Gygaxian Fantasy Worlds: An Introduction

For several weeks now, we’ve been hyping up the Gygaxian Fantasy World series on various platforms, Facebook, X, Instagram, and Twitch. It ...